Women, Wind and Wine
This Women Only event is just what you need to get away and do something different, right here in the city.
Our skipper will meet you at the dock and have a sailboat ready for you to board. Hop on and enjoy the ride, or roll up your sleeves and be part of the crew. Trim the sails, take the tiller, or just pose for the best selfie of your year. Come on your own or make it a night out with friends. Our boats sail with 3 participants plus our skipper.
Afterwards, head straight to the sailing club to enjoy a bottle of wine and regale each other with stories about your sailing adventure.
Did we mention how beautiful our deck is in the summer?
- $50 per participant
- 3 participants per boat will go sailing with our female skipper
- We have 3 keelboats going out each Women, Wind and Wine evening
- You'll enjoy two hours of sailing (6:30 - 8:30pm, Thursday evenings)
- After sailing, we go to the sailing club to enjoy some lovely sommelier-curated wine.
We look forward to hosting you for an evening of Women, Wind and Wine.Scroll down a bit further to sign up...
When you come for your sail...
We have a life jacket for each participant.
Please bring with you:
- non-marking running shoes or deck shoes
- Jacket / sweater / weather appropriate clothes (it's always a bit cooler on the water with the wind / or if it is cloudy)
- If you think you might want to trim sails, we recommend gardening gloves or biking gloves, it's kinder on your hands
- Water bottle(s)
- The chance of you going swimming is really, really small, but you might get a bit of water splashed on you depending on the wind strength and any chop / waves on the water. Be sure you're not wearing something that might be damaged by water.
Guys and co-ed groups can sign up for an Experience Sailing Adventure