Experience Sailing Adventure
Go sailing with an experienced skipper!
Sailing on a keelboat (like the one in the photo) in the middle of the city is a unique outdoor experience.
Imagine... you and up to three of your closest friends go out with one of our sailors for a couple hours. If you have a larger group, go out on multiple boats.This might be a birthday gift or something to check off a bucket list... no matter what the reason for going sailing, it's always great being out on the water.
All you need to bring with you is your sense of adventure, a water bottle, sunscreen and your sunglasses.
You'll have the opportunity to work the sails and steer the boat (if you want to) or simply sit back and enjoy your time on the water with our skipper.
Our skipper will:
- Have a sailboat at the dock and ready to take you and your guests sailing.
- Provide a safe and fun sailing experience.
- Engage your guests in setting the sails when underway... and for those who want to try helming a boat, they can take the tiller.
There is no fixed schedule for Experience Sailing Adventures, get in touch with us to schedule your time to go sailing (May - October).
I'm ready for a Sailing Adventure
When you come for your sail...
We have a life jacket for each participant.
Please bring with you:
- non-marking running shoes or deck shoes
- Jacket / sweater / weather appropriate clothes (it's always a bit cooler on the water with the wind / or if it is cloudy)
- If you think you might want to trim sails, we recommend gardening gloves or biking gloves, it's kinder on your hands
- Water bottle(s)
- The chance of you going swimming is really, really small, but you might get a bit of water splashed on you depending on the wind strength and any chop / waves on the water. Be sure you're not wearing something that might be damaged by water.