Donate to Youth Sailing
Thank you for considering supporting youth sailing.
Our youth sailing programs provide a wide range of education and training:
- Scouts Canada Introduction to Sailing
- Girl Guides Introduction to Sailing (577 Scouts and Girl Guides registered in 2018)
- Summer Sailing Camps
- Race Team
- Regattas (local and away)
- Ongoing sailing training clinics
- Canada Summer Games training / participation
- STEM partnerships (working on implementing)
- After School Sailing Club (working on implementing)
- Collegiate Sailing Clubs
- Sailing in the City
- Family Friday evenings
Your donation for youth sailing programs will receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
Our charitable donations are generously managed by Parks Foundation Calgary. You can donate online
through their website. It's great to have their support.
When you donate online
, choose "Glenmore Sailing Club
" for the "Fund" field (first field on the donation form). The Club will receive 100% of your donation. Your charitable donation tax receipt will come from Parks Foundation Calgary.
Youth learn valuable skills through sailing
- problem solving
- learning about weather
- learning about science
- physical exercise
- healthy competition
- long term friendships / bonding
- work ethic
Thank you for supporting youth sailing.