This Friday and Saturday... we have three work projects and are looking for volunteers
- Race Committee Barge - (4 people+) picking up the pontoons, having a hired crane lower the superstructure onto the pontoons and reattaching. Last step will be launch and get into place on the lake.
- 420 / Laser Storage Tent (4 people+) We're improving the security of the storage tent by adding plywood walls to the ends the tent and then building racks inside.
- Stairs (6 people +) The stairs to the youth beach are slippery and we want to improve the safety of them. We'll be raking away the leaves / dig down and remove 2 - 3 inches of soil the and put some pea gravel down on the stair treads.
Apologies for the short timeline on this request... This should be the last work party to get ready for the season. Please join our instructors and other volunteers this Friday and / or Saturday. 9 am to 4 pm (or whatever time you can contribute). Please bring:
- work gloves
- hand tools, cordless drills, etc.
- shovels, picks, racks, etc.