The Club has many boats available for members.
The number in parenthesis is the number of that type of boat the Club owns.
- Optimists (18) - For youth aged 6 to 14, these are the initial boat for many youth starting to sail and are used extensively in our Summer Sailing Camps.
- Byte (4) - Bytes are a good transition boat for youth moving from the Optimist to the Laser 4.7 or Radial.
- Laser (8) - The Club's Lasers have multiple sail plans (4.7 / Radial / Full) accommodate sailors as they grow and gain experience. The Laser is the most popular training and racing dinghy in the world.
- 420 (3) - These boats are excellent for all ages. For Youth, they fit into the Long Term Athlete Development Plan and are the transition boat for youth wanting to sail the 29er. For post-secondary students these are the collegiate sailing program boat of choice for more than 200 universities in Canada and the USA. For adults these are great boats for two people to learn to sail / advance their sailing.
- 29er (2) - These are the Ferraris of the Club. As the two person sailboat of the Canada Summer Games the Club is committed to excellence in training for our members representing the province at the Games every four years.
- SanJuan 21 (2) - these keelboats are great for a family of up to six for an afternoon sail around the lake or racing with a crew of three or four. More about these boats on the fleet's website.
- MelonSeeds (4) - Designed by a Club member, the MelonSeeds are a stable and safe boat perfect for kids from 3 to 9 years old.
- Club Boats are available for use by Club members with a minimum of CANSail 2 (or equivalent) on Glenmore Reservoir
- The annual Club Boat Usage Fee was $200 for the 2017 season (May through October). Compare this with the option of renting a sailboat for $30/hour elsewhere.
- Optimists and Melonseeds are free of charge for all members to use. There are times when these boats are reserved for Club activities (Youth Sailing Camps, events, youth training activities) and are unavailable for general use.