Learn to Sail
Welcome to the sailing community.
Anyone of any age or ability can learn the individual skills needed to sail. The Club is all about you getting these fundamental skills and being safe while you are out enjoying sailing.
Sailing offers adventure, recreation, racing and a supportive community.
Sailing is a perfect activity for everyone who enjoys water sports or outdoor recreation.
Adult Sailing Lessons
- Start Keelboat Sailing lessons - learn in a small group setting of 2 - 4 people with an onboard sailing instructor.
- Keelboat Spinnaker - expand your sailing skills with the beauty of downwind sailing under a colourful spinnaker.
- Private lessons - identify what you want to learn, get out on the water and experience it.
Keep sailing after your lessons
See you on the water and at the Club!
- The Club has co-op boats for members - you don't need to own a boat to sail.
- We have an extensive network of people sailing locally, in the Okanagan, on the west coast, and beyond... so if you were looking to sail elsewhere, we might be able to assist you with finding a crew spot.
- We have a free crew list for our local racing series (many people get some of their first sailing experiences as crew on a racing sailboat).